Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hargray Cable- How To Work It

MBSR rejects Buddha! Why Buddha must not become a meditation teacher

Buddha A meditation instruction makes the time as a therapeutic agent in medicine and psychotherapy career. Mindfulness meditation in which you put piecemeal together with the breath to all parts of the body's attention is called, now including "body scan", the main method of MBSR, the "mind fullness based stress reduction program's" according to Dr. John Kabatt-tin, USA. Even in Germany there are courses where one can be trained to MBSR trainer. Die Zugangsbedingungen dort sind so hoch, daß Buddha selbst eigentlich keine Chance hätte, dort hineinzukommen. Ein Vorstellungsgespräch könnte wie folgt aussehen:
MBSR: "Nun, Herr Gautama, haben Sie denn ein Hochschulstudium im Bereich Pädagogik, Psychologie oder dergleichen?"
Buddha: "Nein."
MBSR: " Haben Sie denn nicht vielleicht einen therapeutischen Beruf erlernt?"
Buddha: " Nein, ich habe gar keinen Beruf erlernt. Zuerst war ich 'Sohn' von Beruf und alles hat nach meiner Pfeife getanzt. Dann ging ich als Bettelmönch in den Jungel, weil das damals hoch angesehen war."
MBSR: " Do not you have teaching experience, eg as a price leader "
Buddha:" Well, I've always many students around me 'rum "
MBSR". Teach the methods used to it? Do you have a methodical and didactic orientation? "
Buddha:" No, why? The people sitting around me, sometimes I tell what, though I'm only saying what I think particularly in the valuable moment. I have an idea what this man needs just that I say. Sometimes I even hold up a flower and say nothing. Some understand, some not, some have to laugh. "
MBSR:" What purpose do you associate with flower lift and ? Silence "
Buddha:" No, just so I do not mean anything, I'm just completely in the moment! "
MBSR:" Have you evaluated your teaching method sometimes "
Buddha:" No, why "
MBSR:" Which method of meditation you teach it? An active, passive, or rather what Contemplative? A reflective, a meditation technique, what with mantras or Hypnotrance?
Buddha: "No, I say only: 'Inhale and Exhale!" That's it!
MBSR, "Where did you learn that?"
Buddha. "Nowhere I had no teacher and no master. Das fiel mir so im Jungel ein. Bei mir hat das Klasse funktioniert!"
MBSR: "Andere Frage: Was tun Sie, wenn einer Ihrer Schüler beim Meditieren plötzlich in eine psychische Krise gerät?"
Buddha: "Das ist mir noch nie passiert!"
MBSR: "Und wenn doch?"
Buddha: "Ich habe großes Vertrauen, daß das nie passieren wird!"
MBSR: " Haben Sie denn nicht für den Notfall ein Handlungsschema? Einen Notfall-Algoritmus?"
Buddha: "Na, ich würde sagen: Sei einfach präsent! Atme ein - und atme aus! Mehr braucht es nicht!
MBSR: "Thank you for the interview, Mr. Gautama. Your meditation practice me not yet fully developed and your teaching skills, you still need some work. Try it again next year!" www.raab
My homepage is the way -

0 comments:

Post a Comment